Happy SAORI Weaving!
Happy Bengala Dyeing!
Arrange your class schedule with Chiaki @952-393-7985 or firstname.lastname@example.org Give Chiaki a few dates/times you’d like to come and weave and she will check her schedule.
(left) Chiaki’s first piece she wove in 2015. This warp was inspired by a lighting fixture at a hair salon she was getting shampoo.
The first exhibit for Chiaki in 2015 is at the Textile Center Member Show “A Common Thread 2015.”
It’s worth checking out all the art work from the members! It’s inspiring!!
Studio FUN will be at…(As of January 2015)
February 7 (Sat)—Gale Woods Farm (Minnetrista, MN) April—Weavers Guild of Minnesota, Black Hills Fiber Art Fair May—Shepherd’s Harvest June—Michigan League of Handweavers Conference, Midwest Weavers Conference, Iowa Sheep and Wool Festival July—Textile Center Summer Camp August—Michigan Fiber Festival September—Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival, North Country Fiber Fair
SAORI Brings Everyone SMILES! No experience needed. Just come and enjoy the process of weaving with your friends!! (from a Birthday Weaving Party)
Studio FUN Offers:
- Regular classes
- Intensive courses
- Birthday parties (Yes! There is a place to do fun Birthday parties in Carver County! Weaving party or Bengala party?)
- Summer Camps / Seasonal events
- Off-site workshops / demonstrations
- Drop-in lessons (Trial)
- SAORI instructor training
- Artists in Residency (We are one of the teaching artists for VSA Minnesota for SAORI)
- We are the SAORI authorized dealer for SAORI looms, books, and equipment.
Call and reserve a studio right now. 952-393-7985
SAORI Free-Style Weaving Studio “FUN” is an authorized SAORI looms and accessories dealer of SAKAI Seiki Sangyo Co. Ltd. Osaka, Japan.